zaterdag 5 februari 2011

Hide My Head Among The Clouds

You ever have that moment where your mind's all over the place? Like, one second you're thinking about one thing and then the next you jump to something else and then a few seconds later your mind wanders off to something even more crazy and/or important than the last?

Yeah, I have those moments a lot. I guess because there are so many things that I wanna do. So many things I want to achieve and I don't always have the patience to let them happen one at a time. Hell, I never have the patience.

That's why I often tread off to my dreamland, where anything can happen at any time, any moment.

But, I also have to remind myself all the time that these dreams aren't just dreams, and I gotta work my ass off to make sure they do become a reality someday. And they will.

I'm on my way...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten